Our commitment to accessibility for all
It is our policy to work to ensure that the widest possible audience, including people with disabilities, can fully enjoy the information offered by our company’s websites and mobile apps.
- Our company websites and mobile apps endeavor to conform to the Level A and Level AA Success Criteria and Conformance Requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG), as published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- We distribute this policy and provide training to our workforce, including those who design, develop, maintain, manage, or otherwise have responsibility for the content and format of our company websites and mobile apps.
- We regularly conduct accessibility testing of our company websites and mobile apps.
- We regularly assess and review our company websites and mobile apps to ensure access for persons with disabilities. Including, among others, persons who:
- Use screen readers or voice interactive software,
- Only or predominately use keyboards to input data and to navigate websites,
- Use Braille output devices,
- Use on-screen keyboards,
- Use text magnification software,
- Require the ability to adjust font size and/or color to view web pages,
- Require audio description to access video content,
- Require captions to access audio and visual materials.
- We have designated a Company Accessibility Lead & Leadership Team who are knowledgeable concerning accessibility, WCAG, and are available as resources for our company websites and mobile apps.
- We have partnered with eSSENTIAL Accessibility as a Digital Accessibility Partner to leverage their Accessibility as a Service platform in the evaluation, remediation and ongoing maintenance of our company’s websites and mobile apps. Through this partnership, we provide assistive technology for individuals with disabilities, including, but not limited to low vision and motor skills impairments. The application — featured thru a recognizable icon on our websites — incorporates tools such as mouse and keyboard replacements, voice recognition, speech enablement, hands-free/touch-free navigation, and more. This technology assists with website navigation and interaction and serves as an ADA mandated auxiliary aid and communication support.
- We seek to ensure third-party suppliers verify accessibility of content they develop for our company websites and mobile apps.
- Please note that our company websites and mobile apps may link to, or interface with third-party websites and mobile apps that we do not control and are not affiliated directly with.
- While we continue to work towards ensuring accessibility of our company websites and mobile apps, we invite feedback from visitors on how accessibility can be improved.
For residents in the U.S and Canada click here.